Kids Fly Fishing Day Camps
$250.00 per Child
Camp Instruction Includes:
- Introduction to Fly Fishing
- Fly Tying
- River Safety and Etiquette
- Safe Handling of Fish/ Conservation
Each spring and summer we are excited to offer a series of 3 day youth fly fishing camps for kids ages 8-15. 1/4 instructor/student ratio.
Each day of camp consists of four (4) hours of instruction. We begin by introducing each angler to the equipment they will be using, the main differences between fly fishing vs. spin fishing. Other areas of instruction will include: rigging (how to set up our fly rods), reading the river and locating trout, knot tying, basic fly casting and presentation, safe handling of fish, fly tying and a leave no trace course.
Our instructors provide all gear and materials needed for each class, as well as bottled water and snacks for all of our new anglers!
Introduce your child to the world of fly fishing and outdoor adventures!
Call today to sign-up, or for more information!
Spring 2023 Classes
- MAY 27-29TH 2023 Morning Camp @ (FULL)
- MAY 27-29TH 2023 Afternoon Camp @ (FULL)
- JUNE 6-8TH 2023 Morning Camp @ (FULL) 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- JUNE 6-8TH 2023 Afternoon Camp @ (FULL)1:30 p.m.-5:30 p.m.
- JUNE 10-12TH 2023 Morning Camp @ (FULL) 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- JUNE 10-12TH 2023 Afternoon Camp @ (FULL) 1:30 p.m.-5:30 p.m.
Summer 2023 Classes
DATES WILL BE ANNOUNCED JUNE 21ST PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR UPDATES